Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Anonymity


This has been a complex issue for me. On the one hand, I am a loud-mouth extrovert whose life is an open book which I love people to dip into and amuse themselves with. It amuses me no-end, but then I have always laughed the loudest at my own jokes. I have a very strange family and there are many secrets and lies there, but ultimately this is not the root cause of my anonymous blog.

NO-ONE that I know knows that I write this blog. I haven’t told a soul, not even my husband or very closest of friends. Is that bizarre? Well, it’s not because I intend to slag them off, but it might because I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings… that and the fact that the sort of job I do would not look well upon a ‘public’ blog.

There, that is my reasoning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home