Friday, May 26, 2006

Motherly love

Scene: Post office queue

Mother of two: Give'im that fucking book if he wants it
Daughter (about 10yrs old & tearful): But he's [referring toddler in pushchair] hitting me with it
Mother of two:[to daughter] You're annoying me, I'll make you go to school if you don't cut it out
Daughter: But I just want to go home now
Mother of two: Shut up, just shut up
Daughter: Why?
Mother of two: You're pissing me off
Daughter: ... but mum...
Mother of two: Oh just fuck-off. Go on, fuck off I dare yah.

I don't think anything more needs to be said.

I seriously considered walking straight into the police station to report her (as I'm sure did everyone else in the queue), but at the end of the day the woman was incredibly scary.... and huge... and mad... and round here you need to be very careful about what you say or do lest you get punched in the head..

Poor bloody kid.

Horrific, hellish woman.

Some women are just not meant to have kids. There, I've said it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home