Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It is November! When the **** did that happen?

Ok, so I've been a bit tardy of late. I haven't written for many weeks, but I have some excuses. Much work, strange trip to Spain, humanist celebrant training, turning 30, time in China, teaching about 4 postgraduate courses... and well, general procrastination. I must admit, I haven't had to urge to write at all either, a passing fashion perhaps? My taller half has a theory that in blog women write the truth and men write absolute bollox... do you think this is so? He still doesn't know I write this from time to time, and well, even women can be self-delusional so who really knows what is the truth and what is fiction...
So, we've reached November all-bloody-ready. Christmas decorations everywhere as we slide on the slippery slope to Christmas day guilt-riddled over-indulgence so that we can purge ourselves nicely come the new year. I have already had enough of my family and so am running away to France for the Christmas period to be with hubby's bunch... 'Hubby', what a disgusting term.
I have had things to rant about but now I have reached that ripe old age of 30, I think I should let a few things pass over me... I certainly find myself being less 'bovered' (to use a Catherine Tate phrase, ahh the genius of red-heads see!)... does this mean I'm all growed up now?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed the pen can be so much more powerful than the sword. The pen writing about
love is divine :)

9:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home